Sunday, April 5, 2009

Added Family

Please welcome the new members to my collection.

Bought these from Charming Pieces.

Named The Secret not by me but by the lovely lady who founded and made them.


Originally it came with a pair of earrings made from the same black stones and dragon fly. I personally thought it didn't quite match this bracelet so I requested to have a pair of customised earring that matches. And here's what she produced.


I also bought The Accompaniments from her. I love dragon flies and couldn't resist this one.
Shi Min, the person behind Charming Pieces actually visited my blog and noticed that I am a crazy fan of earrings. Hence when I opened my package, I was surprised that she gave me this...for FREE! Another pair of earrings which came with this note and tied with a ribbon. So sweet of her.She certainly made me a happy customer. Smart marketing tactic. Haha.....

No comments: