Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Obsession

One fine day, as I was surfing an online shopping web on clothings, I stumble upon someone's blog on beading. That's when I came to know that there are so many people out there selling these beading jewelleries online. Some are doing it because of beading interest. Some take it as a part time business. What amazes me was these beaders are either university students or professionals by profession.

Well, I am a person who does not trust online shopping. A lot of times, what you see is not what you get. Then I remembered my trainer having told me that online shopping is pretty safe. And because there were a few items I was already eyeing, I decided to test on my first purchase.

Hence the result of my first purchase from a beader.

I actually bought 3 pairs of earrings. One of which is a 3D snowflake was a gift to a friend.

I also bought an angel wing necklace.
Then come 2nd purchase. This one is not from online shopping though. It was from one of the shopping malls. I couldn't resist as it was a 70% discount.
Next, my 3rd purchase.
My 4th purchase which I have just received on Monday.
A matching bracelet to go with.
My 5th purchase which I received yesterday.

Making visits to these blogs has become an addiction to me. I just could not stop swinging into their blog. That's how addicted I am.

These beaders will usually mail the order out. Occasionally some of them do arrange to meet at certain locations.

Whatever it is, I know I am in trouble. I cannot stop buying online because the prices are much cheaper than others.

A toast to my new found hobby! Yummmm sengggggg!!

No comments: