Thursday, March 5, 2009

"With this ring, I am now yours"

No...no....I'm not referring to myself. It's my brother. He registered his life to this woman(vice versa) last Monday, 2nd March 2009. Venue : Some Kwangtung Association.


My parents
Well...we are just a small family with me being the eldest. Standing next to King Kong & King Kongresss made me felt so small.
This is like a briefing on the marriage in accordance to Malaysia Law.
Sign...sign....sign....need to sign 3 copies. 1 for the husband, 1 for the wife and another for the what ah? The country? The law? Aiyah...can't remember la......the Master of Registrar did mention but I didn't put much notice to it.
I guess I should feel honored to be the chosen one as my brother's witness. Celyn had also requested for her eldest sister to be her witness.

"I now pronounce you Hubby & Wifey. You may kiss the bride".Congrats, Bro. You are now a "Big Man", liao. Be responsible for your family. Know your role and duties. (that's how old folks like to put it, isn't it?)

Lastly, I hope my brother doesn't kill me for blogging about his registration in such a manner.

No comments: