Thursday, January 8, 2009

Delayed Birthday Celebration

It's been a week since my birthday has passed.

Today my office held a delayed mini birthday party for me. Reason for the delay...hmmm...I was told because some of them went on leave and then on MC and so forth....Initially we wanted to have KFC but then changed our minds because too many of them are coughing. Some folks said not to eat chicken when you are coughing so we opted for McDonald's instead.

No pictures on the food. There's nothing enticing about the burgers.

Here's the cake. It is an ice-cream cake. A colleague of mind who collected the cake last night accidentally tilted it while putting it into her fridge, hence a slight damage by the side. Still it looked beautiful to me. It is the thoughts and trouble and efforts that she has to go through.

The frosted strawberry

The candles. Ok..someone asked how many candles I wanted on the cake. I said 1. But they all refused and insisted to put 3 on it. Hehe....3 candles doesn't mean I am 30 this year. Although age is just a number, no way am I gonna reveal my age.


That's me. Guess my age.


Some of my colleagues.

Right....thank you all for everything and most of all...thank you for taking in a bit of my saliva. The cake was delicious, right?? Righto! *cough*cough* choke...Gross!! Yucks!

I truly appreciate it, pals. Let's look forward to a fruitful 2009. A toast to all of us at MSW.

No comments: