Friday, January 16, 2009

Missing Margarine

Someone has been eating my margarine spread and it's all gone now!!!

I have a small tub of margarine spread in the office fridge. The last time I used it, there was like perhaps 80% full. Today I intend to get my favourite kaya and a loaf of bread during lunch time, planning to have margarine and kaya bread for tea. I would usually eat something before my workout.

But when I opened the fridge and pick up my margarine tub, I was surprised that the tub felt so so light. When I took a look at it, boy...oh...boy.....there's only enough amount left for 1 slice of bread.

Someone has been eating my margarine and it is all gone now!!! (Reminds me so much of Goldilocks and the Three Bears)

Let's put it this way.....I don't mind sharing my food. All this while I have been buying food to share among my colleagues. But when this is something for my personal consumption, the least the person could do is to at least tell me that he/she has taken some of my spread. I think that is not too much to ask for, isn't it?

Our Company has this policy. Anything that is left on the pantry's table, it is meant for everyone. Apart from that, it's personal. I didn't leave my spread on the table!!!

Had I not checked, I would have gone with my kaya and bread purchase. Now that there is no more margarine, I have decided not to go out.

I'm not angry because someone finished my margarine. I am angry because of the attitude that this someone has......a couldn't-be-bothered attitude or what we call tidak apa attitude.

Pleaseeeeee....have some manners, people!!!

No comments: